Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you opt to purchase something after clicking a link, I may receive a small commission or other reward at no additional cost to you. Go get you some cool shit! Thank you!
Food Holidays and Frugal Finds
- January 19th is National Popcorn Day! 🍿
- As you might imagine, movie theaters are all over this including Cinemark, AMC, Alamo Drafthouse, and more.
- Garrett Popcorn out of Chicago is offering 15% off in-store and online.
- Prospector Popcorn is having a sale, and their mission is to help people with disabilities, so this seems like a worthwhile discount. I don’t know anything about them beyond that though.
- January 20th is National Cheese Lover’s Day, which yes 🧀
- Wisconsin Cheese has a contest to win money and cheese.
- Arby’s, an institution that continues to have promotions to end promotions, will sell $2 cheese keys that get you cheddar sauce for free for the remainder of 2024. It’s like the Frosty tag but for human mice.
- January 23rd is National Pie Day, which also yes 🥧
- Burger King is giving away slices of Hershey Pie to Royal Perks members on orders of a dollar or more. That’s a lot of hoops, but if you’re a fan of the Hershey Pie, it might be worth the faff. They’ve also announced a deal for National Croissant Day, which is the 30th, but we’re not looking that far ahead yet.
- O’Charley’s has free pie with dinner. Do they have good pie? I’d rather Village Inn.
Popcorn Adjacent? Kinda?
Hubster has been watching the Star Wars mythology in timeline order, so I had a good laugh when I saw that Geeky Sex Toys did a limited drop of their Vibe Saber. Remember to use wholedamnwoman5 for 5% off, which would save you over $12 on this beauty.
- Apparently, it’s National Soup Month. As a member of the two-person Sassy Soup Sluts, I say yay!
- I want a footlong Cinnabon churro. And a footlong pretzel. Basically, I like long things.
- Has anyone ever eaten at an Effin Egg? Is it worth it? Should I learn how to franchise a restaurant to open one in my hometown? Because I love that name and eggs.
- Melting Pot and Omaha Steaks are partnering for National Cheese Lover’s Day. I’m genuinely uncertain how to feel about this.
- I was approved to be an affiliate for Try the World. Thing is . . . I’ve never tried anything from their world. What should I try first? (They already gave me a discount code too: DELISH10. We can try this together if you let me know!
Thank you so much for popping (lulz) by, and if you’d like to buy me a chai, you can do that here!