Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you opt to purchase something after clicking a link, I may receive a small commission or other reward at no additional cost to you.
Food Holidays and Frugal Finds
- National Croissant Day is January 30th, and Burger King has one-cent Croissan’wiches if you jump through two hoops: Be a rewards member and purchase at least $1’s worth of stuff.
- National Hot Chocolate Day is January 31st. I didn’t find any deals. I just wanted you to know that. Because hot chocolate is one of my favorite things ever.
- When I tell you that’s all I found, I’m not joking. There’s no free food running around despite major marketing opportunities. Hell, I didn’t even mention National Chocolate Cake Day.
- Are they holding out for the national holiday of bowls being super? I did see a bunch of deals for that.
- I’m considering retiring this feature or only posting when I see a lot of actually free stuff. If you have major objections, please let me know. I like saving folks money on food. Otherwise, this might be the final edition.
- If you’re visiting Des Moines, Iowa or want a little joy in your life, my other content suits you!
If you’d like to buy me a chai, you can do that here! Thank you for your support!