Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you opt to purchase something after clicking a link, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Extremely Serious Deals and Food Holidays: No Birds Here but Us Chickens
- Get a “free hot fudge cake” from Shoney’s on, apparently, National Free Hot Fudge Cake Day. That’s not on the usual food holiday site I check. In fact, the only thing that comes up if you search for that holiday is Shoney’s. The biggest surprise here is that Shoney’s still exists.
- It’s extremely quiet on the deals front, even with National Brownie Day today, National Cocoa Day on the 12th, and National Biscuits and Gravy Day on the 14th. So, here are some other deals you might enjoy:
ydays bring 50 percent off drinks at Starbucks from now until the end of the year. Yes, you need the app and to be a member.
- Speaking of needing the app, Burger King has an almost-advent calendar of free food for the remainder of December.
- The 12 Days of Christmas theme is popular again this year, though, as far as I can tell, there aren’t 184 gifted birds from your true love involved:
- What I’ve learned this week is I’m unwilling to have this many food apps on my phone.
- Would you make or eat this? I’m trying to convince Hubster into it.
- I’m fascinated by the sugarbomb that will be CosMc’s.
Randomness: This Is NOT about Anything Winged
- My second NSFW, 18+ only, erotic short story called “Tension Reverie” is now available on Literotica! If that’s your thing, please give it a read and a share!
- I’ve got even more writing here!
- If you’ve ever learned anything from this blog, I ask you to please buy me a chai!
- What are you reading?
- I mentioned last week that I started Janet Evanovich’s Back to the Bedroom, a romance novel from 1989. It confused the shit out of me last night because it mentioned Eminem, and I was like, “Em wasn’t big in the ’80s. WTF?!” Turns out, there was a 2005 update.
- The characters are growing on me. They aren’t as horrid as I thought they were. In fact, now that I realize what’s going on, it’s pretty funny in a late 1980s way.
- I just purchased Rachel Kramer Bussel’s How to Write Erotica, and I read the first chapter. I’m hoping this will help me fill in any gaps about writing erotica that I missed by stumbling into the genre.
- What do you think I should read next?